January 13, 2013

Weekends : Nouvelle Vague

January 13, 2013


Originally, I wasn't planning on introducing the band. All I wanted to blog about was this song, which is, in my opinion, THE perfect tune for Sundays. Unfortunately I can't 'cos of the pesky copyright hawks that have swept all available audio copies of the song off the internet so... here we are.

Nouvelle Vague - which means "new wave" in French, à la the eponymous 60's "new wave" French cinema movement (hence the sexy french cinema screen sirens on the covers)  is a band that does bossa nova covers of punk rock, post-puck music popular back in the days. I feel a little need to introduce the band simply because i'm sure it'll make your sunday better! Like pancakes-in-the-morning-better. Sweet la-dolce-vita better. 

Nouvelle Vague - Making Plans for Nigel


Have a good day!
Tiffany ♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...