November 15, 2012

How I transfer foundation to a pump bottle!

November 15, 2012

I have been avoiding using my Clinique Superbalance for one reason – its packaging. It comes in a pretty and frosted glass container and a metal screw on lid, and what irks me the most is that whenever I want to use it, I have to pour the foundation out. It's a hassle to control how much to pour out and when to stop!! It's a great foundation but most of the time, I find myself reluctant to reach for it.

As you all may know, Daiso is a cheap-product wonderland, and this is where I found this baby. I have come across this particular vacuum pump a couple of times but was hesitant to buy it as I was doubtful how effective it could be. And luckily for me, I decided to try it. And I'm so glad I did!



My Clinique foundation has moved house! Heh, it's now sitting in this pretty minimalistic vaccum pump that holds 15ml. Weird, isn't the clinique bottle 30ml...? Anyway, this is super easy to use. I simply push down the plate at the base of the bottle from the inside, pour the foundation in and pump till product comes out.

Sadly, there is still foundation stuck to the insides of the original bottle. It is now standing upside down, waiting for its third pouring.

Oh yes, this plastic vacuum pump bottle is totally reusable!

So... my advice to those who are irritated by their foundation bottles without a pump (yes, most other clinique ones, Revlon Colorstay Foundation you too), get this right now~

Cheers,
HL

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, sweeett...I need to buy loads of empty containers for products I want to give to friends to sample and for travel! This tiny pump bottle is adorable. I need to get this too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its a worthy buy! It looks pretty nice as well, like something MUJI will carry instead of Daiso heh!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...