November 6, 2012

NOVEMBER

November 6, 2012

Img creds: 1. SWF/2. KIMBRA/3. FUGUE/4. VOTE/5. little dröm store/6.ARTSYFACT taken by amasou-umasou
/7. MAAD/8. POLAROID LAND 210 by pinkshirtsncarwrecks/9. LANEWAY/10. SIGUR ROS
It's assignment week now, which explains the sluggish updating (partly influenced by the weather eh?). There's so many things going on and I can't wait for work to go away so that I can head out without feeling guilty.

What's happening:
  • Singapore Writer's Festival runs from 2 to 11 November! Check out the list of happenings going on! (And don't say Singaporeans can't write without checking out what they have to offer okay? heh) I'm rather keen on going for the launch of Bang My Car x Spectre by BooksActually.
  • MAAD Pyjama at red dot museum takes places on 9th November, 5pm to Midnight. Be ready for the endless bouts of creativity bursts.
  • United States Presidential Election 2012! Which happens... today! That's fast. I follow the campaigns and debates purely because it's super entertaining! It's really fascinating how quickly lies can be debunked and how facts can be reinterpreted and used in a wholly different context. I have no idea what are facts and what's fabrication. Everyone says a different thing about the same thing! Anyhow, I'm hope Obama gets reelected. 
  • Politics aside, Icelandic indie icons Sigur Ros comes to Singapore! That'll sure be a audio-visual experience. I can't wait for goosebumps. Click here for one of the saddest songs ever written.
  • Yoga Lin does Fugue in Singapore the next day! Probably one the most hypnotizing voices in the Chinese music industry, his new album was Ace. I loved it. 
  • Drawn to Nostalgia exhibition by Jacqueline O. happening at little dröm store from 1st to 30th Nov. Cute.
  • Up and coming Keong Saik Road is practically screaming "VISIT ME!!!" Oh yes I would, very very soon. I can't wait to pay ARTSYFACT a visit. 
  • This darling came in the mail last week! Can't wait to run a roll through it. 
  • Laneway hits our sunny shores again! The line-up is POOF FANTASTIC!!! You have no idea how happy I was when Kings of Convenience was confirmed in the artist list. YEAH!
  • Oddly addicted to Kimbra's Cameo Lover. I'm a little slow. She'll be here for Laneway too!


Long list of happenings! Take your pick! Also, I miss Huiling here! Where is she? :(


Jumbo Post! (I tend to blog on Mondays, I don't know why)
Tiffany ✌

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...