January 4, 2013

LC-A Korea

January 4, 2013





Taken with LC-A/Lomography CN400

Spent a good 9 days with the family in Korea and I thereby conclude that I'll never travel in winter again. My tropical body just can't take the cold! I reached a new level of sloth by relying mostly on the LC-A throughout the trip, simply because it was just wayyyy to hard to adjust lenses and settings on the DSLR with gloves! Thankfully, the pictures on film turned out to be more amazing than it could ever be.

For film of choice, I used Lomo's Color Negative 400. The bluish tint of the film gave a very nice contrast against the frost and accentuated the blueness of the sky. The richness in color could also be a result of the very vacation-friendly LC-A - the camera is the King of Vignettes! All in all, I think it's great film to use, especially if you like your pictures bright and blue. Really happy with the photos :)


Tiffany☃

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...