July 11, 2012

YouTube Beauty Vloggers I subscribe to

July 11, 2012

Beauty YouTubers are all the craze now! Everyone is subscribed to one of the many, watches their videos and follow their lives. It's kinda like a reality tv show, just not as crazy. I subscribed to many of them and they make up probably 70% of my subscription list! In today's blog post, I'll be introducing to you some of the very wonderful beauty vloggers I follow religiously!

Be mindful that they are not in any particular order!

Pixiwoo 

Do I have to explain more? The pixiwoo sisters (Sam and Nic), makeup artists and gorgeous ladies. They are professional, detailed and really comprehensive.


Pixi2woo

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Tanya Burr is pixiwoo's younger brother (Jim)'s girlfriend! She's young, beautiful and talented as well! I adore Tan's very sweet personality and her choices in beauty and fashion! I especially LOVE her Audrey Hepburn makeup look! 

 


Fleur De Force

Fleur, also friends with Tanya, has one of my favourite styles of vlogging. She's nice yet has her zesty moments, great at reviews and funny at times too. She gives a fair share of high-end and drugstore/high street reviews!




In this video is also Ingrid (Missglamorazzi), whom I follow! She's a very chirpy and happy vlogger and I just love her cat Nugz!


Sasaki Asahi

I love this woman. She is like a bubbly bubbly can of soda! Sasaki is a Japanese beauty vlogger who never cease to amaze me. Her videos are innovative, creative, crazy and just..full of life! Please watch her!




Louise is SO FUNNY! Her vlogs and videos always make me chuckle and smile. She's an intelligent young mother who's expressions are out of the world. Her witty (and sort of silly sometimes) comments and style makes me happy! Love watching Louise and her chummy Zoella too :) She is really a sprinkle of glitter!


Hope you enjoy watching them as much as I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...