July 4, 2012

Products:I wish I had! NYX Matte Lip Cream, Heavy Rotation Gel Liner, Sleek Suede

July 4, 2012

I have on my YouTube subscription list, a whole bunch of beauty vloggers, and this means that I get exposed to many new (not forgetting pretty) beauty products that I wish I had my hands on! Well, there can never be too many makeup items can there? Sadly, money is a huge issue here. An undergrad is usually poor and in debt and that's exactly who I am!

But still I think it can't harm to just share what I am hoping to get my hands on, can I :) So, here are the few items on my 'to buy if I have excess cash' list!

1) NYX Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp

I have the lip cream in San Paulo, a gorgeous deep deep rose pink. I love it! The pigmentation is there, it smells and tastes great (creme bulee, sorta?) and goes on so smoooothlyyy. The cream glides on exactly like a cream and subtly dries to a slightly powdery matte finish. I need to get my hands on more. I'm eying on Antwerp, a bright peachy colour. I am lacking that colour in my lipstick collection ;)

However, I am worried about how it'll look on me. I have an average (or slightly darker) Asian yellow skin tone. I've seen it work wonders on people who are fair.... but I WANT!


2) Kiss Me: Heavy Rotation Gel Liner

I have heard great things about this gel liner from Fi. She has made this her most current HG eyeliner! How can I not try it! I love my liquid liner, but truth be told, I'm still not too expert on it just yet. It takes a lot of patience and STEADY HANDS. I work better with an angled brush.

It's costing about S$24-25 bucks at Watson's and that is, by my standards, pretty expensive! I wonder if I should use my Watson's rebate on this. hmm.


3) Sleek Blush in Suede

This blush was introduced to me by beauty vlogger Beautycrush. It is a matte neutral blush that seems to just enhance one's facial features! It looked good on Sam (vlogger) and totally convinced me that I need it. Just waiting for undertwenty to restock :)


I know I would probably get all three items when the time comes... they are not exactly high end and damn expensive! But only time will tell.

In the meantime, share with me if you have tried these products. Let me know if they are worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...