July 8, 2012

Pink Treats!

July 8, 2012

































Today is pink day! I've just recently gave my blog a good scrub and dress up, but this isn't it just yet. I obviously need a gorgeous banner. Am I already scaring you with all the pink? I promise I'm not any hardcore pink lover, this was purely random, heh!

Have been rethinking a blog name as well, any suggestions? :)

And since I've taken photos of quite a few products, I might as well dive into it and give some of it a nice little shout-out.




DKNY Sweet Delicious – PINK MACARON
How can someone not adore such a cute little thing! Pink Macaron is one of the three newly released 'Sweet Delicious' scents from DKNY. I'm sure you are fairly familiar with its elder sister Be Delicious! Got hooked within seconds while browsing duty-free stuff in the airport and just had to get it! It's a sweet scent yet not toooo sweet. Scents are so hard to describe aren't they, so just go check it out! The others in the line are Creamy Meringue and Tart Keylime (which are gorgeous too!)


Banila co It Shiny
I received it as part of my birthday goodiebag from Fitrina. The product is called It Shiny. Whatever the reason for the weird grammar, it's a cool product. It is a liquid highlighter that is pinky-peachy when squeezed and its great for mixing in with your foundation or just dabbing it on the bridge of your nose or cheekbones! 


Fairy Drops Mascara
Well, this is a product that has been raved by the beauty community. It is quite a good mascara! It has great black colour, a unique application wand and it stays on foreverrrrrr. They say the Japanese makes the toughest and best mascaras. Oh yea~ I can hardly remove it with my usual eye makeup remover (for eyes and lips). Truth be told, I'm not such a big fan of mascara! The tugging and rubbing to remove mascara is too damaging.. ;( Great product though.

Soap & Glory Hand Food
Soap & Glory is kinda known for their scent. Many people love it and some claim it smells exactly like a Chanel perfume. I personally have yet to take a whiff at the expensive luxury brand but it does smell nice and sweet. I've almost finished my little tube of Hand Food! In terms of effectiveness, it does work fairly well, and has a pleasing scent. 

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy
I received this as a gift from Shu (my sister). It. Is. A. Huge. Amt. Of. Handcream, that smells like rosewater. It's very creamy and silky which absorbs into your skin to near nothing, your hands feel soft and moisturized after. The metal tube will last you for ages but could be a chore to carry around (that's why I bring around my S&G one more often). Shu uses the Lavender scented one and I always preferred it more to mine! :p


p.s. my new favourite hand cream is the Elizabeth Arden 8-hour one! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...