October 4, 2012

Weekends // Public Garden

October 4, 2012



Public Garden / Supermama / 住好的

xx



Public Garden was a whole lot of fun!


We spotted Encounters, a bilingual local mag that explores creative lifestyle and their work environments. The inner zine junkie in me skipped a beat. 


Old school icons!


Funny fungi paper bag from Supermama. It reminds me a lot of primary school art & craft in a good way.



Irresitable colours!




More vintage flocks! (I really liked that funky green shirt at the front)


Eats.


A simple hand drawn map of the area.


A gift from Hui Ling!



Came across this signage while on our way to Cat Socrates at Bras Basah complex. I must have walked past he sign a hundred times without actually noticing the image. It's cute, isn't it?


Supermama





For dinner, we had delicious bak ku teh at Song Clark Quay. 
(Am I the only one who likes pig kidneys? I love how chewy it is! Gross, I know.)


Walked over to Central to check out 住好的 - a lifestyle concept store reminiscent of old-school Hong Kong.




Looking forward to another great weekend!

\\
Toodles!

Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...