October 17, 2012

THERE IS THUNDER IN OUR HEARTS

October 17, 2012



I'm a tote bag kind of girl. 

What's not to like about tote bags!? They are light, they can hold A LOT of things and they come in all kinds of prints! With the right print, it can really send a message. And no, they are not ugly, (and certainly not inferior to any other bags just because they're cheap!) They are the bag equivalent of every girl's best friend - the kind that won't judge you ever for looking sloppy on a bad day. Branded bags, on the other hand, are real princessy bitches. #justsaying

I've been looking around for a new tote for months and I finally settled for this by fieldguided (who just married recently. Congrats!)

I wasn't expecting much but the bag came in a beautiful package...

Ribbons and roses..
... and a handwritten note! So sweet!

Needless to say, I'm really happy with the tote! :)


Mid-week Madness!
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...