October 16, 2012

Tiffany's OOTD

October 16, 2012


My Outfit-of-the-Day (OOTD) just 2 days ago! Had a great time at The Wedding Dress exhibition (which is ending soon!) and went to a couple of vintage stores around Arab Street. 

I bought those funny-looking pants & eyelet top from Modparade. I thought it'll be a nice patterned-vintage piece, but the real item reminded me suspiciously of a divorced item from a previously loving pair of pyjamas... it's made of that material :/ A rather disappointing purchase, but I wore it anyway. (At least it looks okay in pictures... right?) On the other hand, i'm really pleased with the eyelet top that I bought from their boutique at Haji Lane! I'm going through a bit of a vintage-clothing phase lately. The lovely tote bag is from fieldguided, which I'll blog about in a short while!


(p.s. OOTD posts are so silly! I know.)


Moving on to Tuesday (again)!
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...