October 8, 2012

想把你拍成一部電影

October 8, 2012







I've always had a penchant for lanky, bespectacled boys. I guess that's part of the reason why I liked  宇宙人. 

Back in 2009, they burst into the chinese music scene as a bunch of spandex-suited Funk power rangers. It's hard to take them seriously when you're promoting your stuff in that outfit, but I'm glad I gave their debut album a spin. Surprisingly, it was one of those rare few album that I throughly enjoyed from beginning to end (except for that cartoonish space invader theme song made to accompany their ridiculous costumes.) The rest of the album was refreshing and upbeat, blending funk and rock like lemonades in summer, and it made me smile.

I've been replaying the video of their new single - '想把你拍成一部電影' the whole day. There's plenty of 500 Days of Summer references (bittersweet heartbreak, split-screens and sketching checked) familiar memories of those sweet and fuzzy first dates. (Plus, the female lead is so pretty!) A light, mellow tune for your monday night. I hope you like it!


Moving on to Tuesday!
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...