September 16, 2012

Food for Thought?

September 16, 2012

Food for Thought (Botanic Gardens) is soon becoming my all time favourite brunch place. The pricing, location and space makes it for me.

This time around, my FYP (final-year project) group mates and I made our way there for a weekly Tuesday meeting.

September already??



Good old Banana Walnut Pancakes with Chantilly cream and Gula Melaka





It was cool to see the ever so fashionable Fitrina to grace our meeting with style and a flush of accessories.



She paired loads of different bracelets onto one hand and bold rings on both! I'm so glad that she's putting on one of the rings that I gave her for her birthday (skull ring) ;)






Cheers,
HL

1 comment:

  1. everything also looks chio with your awesome camera le. KOWTOWS TO AWESOME CAMERA AND AWESOME OWNER!! and yes xiexieni for the skull ring, soon becoming a staple!!! :DD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...