September 23, 2012

Danielasings on YouTube

September 23, 2012

Danielasings has been on my YouTube subscription list for quite some time now. I first caught on when I came across her cover of Us Against the World. As a huge Coldplay fan, she really made a great impression. I can't help but feel a little emotional listening to her beautiful voice – just the right amount of huskiness, melancholy and clarity. Her singing just has a way to climb right through your heart, it's so special.



I especially enjoy 'Window Sessions' where she covers amazing songs with a guitar in hand, mic in front of her and the window to her side. A few worth mentioning are: Creep (Radiohead)Islands (The XX) and Youth (Daughter). 

She really does fit the bill for me in terms of a YouTube singer doing covers as powerhouse voices don't really do anything for me most of the times. Really enjoying her right now :)


Check her out at Danielasings.

Cheers,
HL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...