May 8, 2013

My go-to brow product

May 8, 2013

I recently found the perfect shape for my brows-something light and taupey. I had it all along in my "medicine container" (from Daiso) as an eyeshadow but just only recently realised how near perfect if was for my brows. I have relatively thick brows, but they are quite light. This trial and error with my brows has paid off, but the one most disappointing thing is that such a gorgeous eye shadow has been discontinued. Why!?!


I'm talking about the matte eyeshadow - Nutmeg - from Everyday Minerals. Its a cool-toned greyish taupe colour that's is great for all over the lids and of course, for my brows. I purchased it a couple of years back, from the Smoochiezz warehouse, for $1. Yes, $1. It was hanging there, in a packet, surrounded by many cheap and unwanted products. I was in luck.



Pardon the untidiness. Everyday mineral eyeshadow a come in a loose form. With a little help from some rubbing alchohol, I managed to set it as "baked" form for quite some time. Too much using and moving around has caused it to shatter and it's time for a reset soon. My iPhone camera did not pick up the slightly yet very delightful purple tones (I'm blogging via my phone now, pretty fun).

Here's a swatch on the back of my hand:




Why does it have to be discontinued!?

Perhaps it's time to find a dupe up on the same street as Nutmeg in Everyday Minerals, or, elsewhere.

Thanks for reading!

Hui Ling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...