April 28, 2013

Update

April 28, 2013


I've been very much away, on a long break away from blogging. Well, I've been busy with...almost nothing. FYP's over, report submission and oral presentation are done deals, and what's left of my undergraduate life is just two exam papers. I've been spending the past two weeks quite easily and lazily, waking up during lunch time and watching TV off the Internet. Life's been good (albeit a little empty).

First obsession in quite some time - my onions. I've started growing onions a couple days back and I can't seem to be patient about it! Not gonna lie, but I take a look at them every few hours for a couple of days now, eager to see tiny shoots coming out of them. Nothing has really changed except for the mould growing on them.

Another obsession worthy inclusion in my life is Spotify. If you haven't heard of it, please go do yourself good and download this magical app on your computer and iPhone. Finally, legal music streaming has taken over. This could spell the end of illegal downloads! However, not everything is up on Spotify though.

A couple of coffee places I've been to recently are SOHO Coffee and Kooka Cafe. Both are quaint little places with comfortable dim lightning and interesting furnishing.

Well, its high time I start studying for literally, my finals. Booyah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...