August 31, 2012

Interesting Sites Starting with P?

August 31, 2012

Semester has started and I've been thrown a truck load of things to juggle all at once. Blogging has taken a backseat and I apologize.

Anyway, for today's entry, I'll be mentioning three great websites to browse for inspiration and basically and have fun with! Very coincidentally, these sites all begin with the letter, P.

First up, Printstagram.


This magical site prints your Instagram photos as films, prints, stickers, shirts or even in small books. It is an interesting add-on to your own collection of photos on your mobile phone. Printstagram offers products at a pretty affordable price and offer international shipping. Folks like us living in Singapore can get our hands on it as well!

Note that Printstagram only offers the printing of your own instagram photos for all the copyright issues. I wrote an email to printstagram the other day to ask if I could print from my friend's account as a birthday present. The answer was sadly, a no.

Next up, Pugly Pixel.

Oh how I love this site. Pugly Pixel is a place where the owner, Katrina, writes about design, photography, html and other related topics. She provides great tutorials on HTML and photoshop for us design and blogging amateurs. Our sites skeletal code belongs to Pugly Pixel. Thumbs up to Katrina :) Please visit her site! She does, however charge a small fee for her paid resources and classes. Nonetheless, the freebies are enough to fill your many afternoons with trail and error!

p.s. the skeletal layout of my blog is from PP (Strawberry Shortcake)

"Primp my Blog" by Hernewleaf.com

Hernewleaf's Primp my Blog is yet another inspirational source. Her style is much more illustrated and craft-oriented as, and imparts great tips when it comes to blogging. I especially love PMB because it covers issues that newer bloggers might face, right down to choosing between Blogger and Wordpress. It also has some good, reliable information on how to promote your blog via social media, and how to include social media buttons (and such). I also adore the 'primping' part where she helps dress up our blog through easy to follow steps!

I love finding new websites and inspirations. Have a look at them and tell me what you think!


toodles,
HL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...