March 2, 2013

I WANT! Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer + Primer

March 2, 2013

Yesterday, I finally had a chance to try the famous Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Just gorgeous.

It was a day of prowling and sneaking around as my marketing teammates (including Fitrina) and I visited the Benefit Cosmetics counters around town for our presentation this coming Monday. I was very sure we all looked very suspicious snooping around the counters, trying out products, taking their catalogues and booklets and asking many questions. ><  But it was fun! My knowledge of Benefit has officially hit the roof.

Anyway, whilst we were at the beautiful Benefit counter in TANGS Orchard, Fitrina and I crept towards the Laura Mercier counter instead. From previous experience, LM provided samples for their renowned tinted moisturizer and I was really excited to try them. It was pretty upsetting when they told us that they did not have samples! I was kinda devastated...but I went on to let them try the product on me anyways.

In no time, I was sitting on top of the makeup stool and Emily, one of the make up artist at Laura Mercier began removing the makeup on only half of my face. I had light foundation and concealer on with no blush yesterday. After which, she prepped my skin with the Laura Mercier foundation primer which was slightly orange from the tube but transparent on the skin. It felt like a refreshing cool gel. Then she proceeded to put on a couple of light layers of the tinted moisturizer onto the just prepped skin and it really does feel like a light moisturizer with little to no smell at all. My face was so moist and felt to clean, it was surprising to know that it was makeup!

After the tinted moisturizer, Emily went on to add concealer under my eyes and a touch of blush and translucent powder, which immediately brightened up my complexion. The products set quickly and I was left with a moisturized face and an even skin tone. Officially in love.

The cost of the tinted moisturized was S$68 for 30ml. Primer was S$52 for 30 ml, $34 for 15ml.

Have you tried the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer?

;)
HL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...