February 3, 2013

What's Up This Week?

February 3, 2013


Hi there! I'm sure even the most negligent reader of mind will agree that this place has taken a break on posts. Semester two has commenced and boy are we busy!

The whirlwind associated with FYP this semester has caused me to slow down on posting new entries (sorry!), but I do try to compensate with the weekly beauty lessons! Tiffany has loads of modules this semester so pardon her disappearance too ;). Besides busying myself with my projects, I have been practically doing little to nothing as everyone around me is more or less busy with their FYPs (including Alan, the bf) as well.


The majority of the free time I have this whole week was spent playing this crazily addictive (I suspect more like escapism-related) iPhone game – Pixel People. Basically, the user is the boss of this Utopia, runs the city and create clones via mixing and matching job descriptions. It kinda sucks my life away bit by bit ><

This week was busy but quite satisfying in a way, now that one project of mine (a certain part-time job) has ended, I am a little bit freer to do...even more work. Say hello to the life of a final student in wkwsci.

I know this is kinda like a rubbish post >< bare with me as I get my momentum for blogging back!


xo,
HL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...