June 21, 2012

Birthday Post!

June 21, 2012


5th of June was my birthday and I was very blessed to have received many great gifts from my family and friends!

Fi, who knows I love my makeup got me a superb goodie bag. It was more than I hoped for! Quite some Philosophy products (which are mad expensive in Singapore) and other little goodies! Thank you loads :D




There is a full sized Purity 3-in-1 cleanser, which I loved from the sample I got; a travel kit with the same cleanser, Hope in a jar moisturizer and a sachet of eye gel; Banila co. SPF and highlighter; Shiseido hand cream and blotting paper; Watson's hand cream in pomergranate and ginger; not forgetting the Philosophy badge. Gorgeous goodie bag, I love Fi!



Kokky gave me an iPhone case! And such a beautiful one :) I love my phone cases and go through so many in such a short time. I really love how pretty this is, with muted colours. Love.

Haul next! Sis brought home makeup goodies from Hong Kong! 
Stay tuned for MAC Soft and Gentle MSF, Fairy Drops Mascara, another Dolly Wink liner! 




  Low and behold, I got quite a lovely surprised from my bf! 





He had me scan the QR code which revealed the present – an ice cream machine! What came along was a note book that I can log my ice cream making process and outcomes. Cute.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! :)) SUCH AWESOME BIRTHDAY. HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD 23RD! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely!! :D Gonna use it during my Vietnam trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...