February 7, 2012

TOPSHOP Cream Blush PINCH and Crushed Berry

February 7, 2012

Photo of product:


Product info:
Lightweight cream to powder blush that melts into the skin giving a natural luminous, radiant finish. Dot on and blend lightly across the apples of your cheeks, to give a healthy, radiant look.

How much does it retail for: S$13 (4g)
How much did I pay it for: My sister bought it for me
Where did I get it/where can I get it: Topshop outlets in Singapore, duh!
What I feel about it:

Packaging: When I first received mine (Crushed berry), it was in a cute black square box with polka dots. The box was matte, which added to the whole cool factor. The blush itself is encased in a white, plastic, circular and flat compact. There is a mirror in it, which makes it even more lovely!

Scent: Not much of a detectable scent when applying. Upon closer inspection (aka smelling directly from the container), there is a tiny bit of product scent (not sweet or anything, just a general cosmetic smell)

Texture: The texture is kinda hard to describe! Upon swatching, I felt as if I was touching a dry surface, and yet not powdery.

Payoff: Colour payoff is very good. A light swatch is only needed for the product to catch onto your fingers. As for the longevity of the product, it stays on the skin for about 3-4hours. I use my fingers mostly: dot and blend. Occasionally I do use a brush.

PINCH, as you all can see, is a bright slightly fuchsia-pink that looks quite, scary. Every intensely coloured product is only relative to how much you apply. With the right amount, PINCH gives a youthful and bright tinge of colour to your cheeks.

Crushed Berry is a cool-toned purple cream blush. Similarly to PINCH, a little amount of this will set you off with a healthy flush of colour, like your natural blush! Do not be frightened by its sheer depth of colour! It is a perfectly usable blush colour for everyday makeup.

Finish: It easily blends into a silky dry form upon contact with skin. It doesn’t set as immediate and can be blended out easily. Thumbs up!

Photos:

Rating: 4/5


Other thoughts: The white and matte packaging attracts so much gunk from everywhere (especially your makeup pouch, think NARS packaging). I also wished for better staying power!
xoxo,
H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...