December 21, 2012

And so... I went on a cruise. Holiday makeup kit!

December 21, 2012



The Star Virgo... a trip to nowhere with my parents and my boyfriend. The whole 3D2N trip was generally uninteresting with few highlights. Well, the trip was sort of paid for, and I got to spend time with my loved ones, that was great. The 'Greek-themed' cruise was kinda awkward as everything stayed the way it was since the past 15 years I'm sure.

I was pretty excited before the cruise, to show you guys what I brought along to the cruise, makeup-wise.


This is what I brought to the trip, quite minimalistic huh. For me, I try to bring as few items as I can on as I don't tend to put on a lot on a holiday. Also, it is pretty heavy to carry loads of products. So these are the products that are on my 'essentials' list.

A reliable foundation (Healthy Mix)
A cream eye shadow (Maybelline Color Tattoo – Bad to the Bronze)
My trusty Missha undereye concealer, 
Favourite blush (Sleek – Suede)
Good old MAC Soft and Gentle MSF
Trusty liners (Urban Decay 24/7 & Essence liquid liner)
Standard matte dark brown eyeshadow by Revlon
Mascara of the moment – Essence I <3 EXTREME
My new eyeshadow primer from Essence. 

Hope you enjoyed the post!

Cheers,
HL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...